aletalo.fi compliant The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
We are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing with it.
At aletalo.fi, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use
- The way you navigate the site
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to process your orders, and to process your packages.
We gather the details of technical equipment and on-site behavior, to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Our store teamed with outer companies to provide the best service for you, and third parties use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We limit the data that we give them.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can send electronic mail to email@example.com and ask:
- Copy of your personal details we have collected
- Delete personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you agreed to provide us with the data, but changed your mind)
We will do our best for the security of your personal details.
Thank you for your cooperation!